Unlike many of the submissions you master on MMA Surge—arm bars, knee bars, etc—there’s really no risk of breaking something when you execute the Calf Slicer. Don’t let that lull you into a false sense of security—the Calf Slicer is designed for incurring the maximum amount of pain. Mixed martial arts guru Andrew “The Squid” Montanez shows how to submit any opponent with this devilish move.
Check out these other great MMA Surge episodes:
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Get social with us!
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter athttp://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.