This week, MMA master Andrew “The Squid” Montañez breaks down a cheap and easy way to make your own training sticks—all you need is a garden-variety pool noodle. Use your new MMA Surge training tools to practice sparring and increase both your strength and finesse.
Check out these other great MMA Surge episodes:
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.