Judo Throws Techniques | MMA SURGE
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MMA CONTENT → http://bit.ly/323BwK6
How to Pull It Off:
1. Hook your right arm under his left and put your hand on his left shoulder.
2. Grab his right tricep with your left hand. You’re now in over-under position.
3. Pull opponent backwards, making him step forward with his right foot.
4. Swing right leg upwards, leaning backwards with your head.
5. Slice right leg back, setting heel across back of opponent’s right leg.
6. Swing your right leg further back, taking opponent’s leg out from under him. During this, press your right shoulder into his chest.
1. If opponent moves his leg before you can hook it, let go with your right arm.
2. Bring right arm across his chest to grab his right tricep, leaning forward.
3. Jump down onto your knees.
4. Throw right shoulder down to the mat, sending opponent over your back.
5. Jump both legs over to other side of opponent, ending up in side control position.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
→ Conor McGregor FUNNIEST Moments – https://youtu.be/o0cnf8Uo4ic
→ Top Finishes: Conor McGregor – https://youtu.be/3mPPMCa8Nxw
If you dig our content subscribe here ➡ http://bit.ly/2PJEe3A
▬ RELATED CONTENT ▬
STRIKING PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Connect with us!
► Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/mmasurge
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mmasurge
► Find us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mmasurge
MMA SURGE is your home for fight tips, gear reviews, and mma news for the fastest growing sport in the world. Get latest news and updates here: http://www.mmasurge.com
#mmasurge #mmavideos #judothrow
▼ COMMENT BELOW AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ▼