Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/jWAzk
How to Pull It Off:
1. Establish your stance.
2. Take a big step forward with your left foot.
3. Drop to both knees while maintaining a straight back.
4. Lock hands behind opponent’s thighs, your head at his side.
5. While stepping up, lift and pull opponent’s legs across your body, driving with your head.
6. End in dominant position.
You’ll see this takedown a lot in MMA, because it’s damn good and it gets the job done.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/kMJMC
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/6Qpj2
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/GEQCO
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/MxgLo
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/vtfI7
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.