Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/hizGB
[UPDATE] The episode title was changed from Jumping Roundhouse Kick to Jumping Switch Kick…Thanks for the feedback everyone!!! —Andrew
How to Pull It Off:
1. Establish your stance.
2. Lift your right knee, then jump and switch to a lifted left knee.
3. As you switch, throw your left hand down and lift your right hand up to block your face.
4. Kick out with your left foot.
5. Return to stance.
If your opponent’s too scared to get close, this’ll surprise him. Twice the power of a normal kick, and it’ll reach twice as far. Aim it at his head, body or legs.
For even more damage, go from this to a regular Roundhouse Kick or a Double-Leg Takedown. Don’t know how to do a Double-Leg Takedown? Watch Episode 3.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/Gj0Vx
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/1wbCl
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/k27Bk
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/FnYe4
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/HKMrk
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.