Don’t get too complacent; if you’re down on the mat, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re out. This week on MMA Surge, mixed martial arts master Andrew “the Squid” Montañez teaches you some mat drills that will give you the flexibility and grappling skills to dominate when you’re down.
Check out these other great MMA Surge episodes:
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.