Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://mmasurge.com/
How to Pull It Off:
1. Get behind opponent and on his left side, hunching over onto his back.
2. Put your hands under his armpits. Grab the left arm with both hands and pull it against his chest.
3. Hook left leg over his left leg.
4. Grab his right arm with both hands and pull it against his chest.
5. Hook right leg over his right leg.
6. Grab his right shoulder with your left hand.
7. Put your right arm across his neck and grab his left shoulder.
8. Raise left arm, grab your left bicep with your right arm, and put your left hand behind his head.
9. Lean your head against your hands to block them.
10. Squeeze and choke.
You can’t get to King of the Cage status without a strong RNC. Brazilians call it the Mata Leão. “Lion Killer.”
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_vhiiqQLxY
2. The Triangle Choke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hxb13S9RI_k
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd_VmdFcip4
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoQzKMc3IlM
5. The Guillotine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzaEdlxpWG0
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.