Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/jWAzk
How to Pull It Off:
1. Start with legs slightly wider apart. Press hip against opponent’s head.
2. Hook left arm around opponent’s neck, making sure your wrist ends up at his neck. Make left hand into blade shape.
3. Slam left shoulder into opponent’s back.
4. Bring your right arm around his neck to clasp your left hand, maintaining the blade.
5. Make stance even wider. Sit your hips in, keeping your shoulder at his back.
Want to take your opponent out of the fight? Cut off his circulation with the Guillotine. This one works great on wrestlers, since they often leave their necks exposed.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/kMJMC
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/6Qpj2
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/GEQCO
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/MxgLo
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/vtfI7
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.