Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/hizGB
How to Pull It Off:
1. Get into guard position.
2. Push opponent’s right hand to floor and grab wrist with your left hand. Open your guard slightly.
3. Sit up and reach with your right arm so your armpit’s on his right shoulder.
4. Bend your right arm down and through, hooking his arm.
5. Sit down onto your left hip and grab your left wrist.
6. Bend his right arm inward, then roll it towards his right shoulder blade.
The Kimura was created by Japanese Judo master Masahiko Kimura, who used it to take out the father of BJJ, Hélio Gracie. Also called the Gyaku Ude-Garami, this move can be done from guard, top and side control positions.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/Gj0Vx
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/1wbCl
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/k27Bk
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/FnYe4
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/HKMrk
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.