Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/jWAzk
How to Pull It Off:
1. With opponent on his back, plant your left foot under his butt.
2. Grab his ankles to control his feet.
3. Scoop his left leg into the crook of your right arm.
4. Step your right leg in, then bend knees forward.
5. Sit and turn onto left hip, pinching his left leg between your knees.
6. Work your right arm back, keeping your thumb up. This digs your forearm bone into his achilles.
7. Fall onto your left side, arching back.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu fighters look down on leg locks like this one, but they’re really effective, so don’t worry about it. You’re your own fighter.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/kMJMC
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/6Qpj2
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/GEQCO
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/MxgLo
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/vtfI7
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down
the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.