Phil Davis is one of the toughest fighters in the UFC. The light heavyweight is an expert wrestler who thrives on the ground and salivates to end a match with an anaconda choke or a rear-naked choke. As you may have noticed, we dig submission moves a lot this show. Today, Andrew “the Squid” Montañez teaches you Phil Davis’ Kimura.
For more submissions Subscribe to MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/UcYJPA.
Check out these other great MMA Surge episodes:
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/Gj0Vx
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/1wbCl
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/k27Bk
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/FnYe4
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/HKMrk
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National
Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.