If you dig our content subscribe here ➡ http://bit.ly/2PJEe3AHow to Pull It Off:
1. Get into half-guard position.
2. Step up and around to sit on your opponent’s left hip bone.
3. Slide your right arm under his raised left knee, lifting the leg.
4. Bring feet together.
5. Lean forward, hugging the leg. Go deeper with the right arm, grabbing your left shoulder.
6. Grab his left heel with your right arm and pull upward.
7. Drop to your left side.
8. Pull his leg against your chest as you arch your hips.
When opponents won’t let you pull their leg against your chest:
1. Rest your left hand on his left foot.
2. Open your legs and rock over onto your right hip. Now you’ve got a heel hook.
3. Trap his left heel in your armpit, then bring your right hand to your left hand and lock it in.
When on all fours (if you can see his right knee between your legs):
1. Reach right hand towards the ceiling.
2. Reach your right hand between your legs to grab behind his right knee. Tuck your right shoulder, rolling onto your right side.
3. Lock his right leg with both hands, pressing your knees and feet together.
4. Pull his leg against your chest as you arch your hips.
Sometimes you end up in positions where submissions don’t seem like an option, like the half-guard. That’s when it’s time to execute a Sambo Knee Bar.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
→ Conor McGregor FUNNIEST Moments – https://youtu.be/o0cnf8Uo4ic
→ Top Finishes: Conor McGregor – https://youtu.be/3mPPMCa8Nxw
If you dig our content subscribe here ➡ http://bit.ly/2PJEe3A
▬ RELATED CONTENT ▬
STRIKING PLAYLIST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list…
Connect with us!
► Like us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/mmasurge
► Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mmasurge
► Find us on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mmasurge
MMA SURGE is your home for fight tips, gear reviews, and mma news for the fastest growing sport in the world. Get latest news and updates here: http://www.mmasurge.com
#mmasurge #mmavideos #sambokneebar
▼ COMMENT BELOW AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ▼