Get Squid’s 10 secret moves! http://goo.gl/hizGB
How to Pull It Off:
1. Use when opponent’s on all fours and you’re in sprawl position.
2. Put your weight on your opponent, keeping your right arm near his left armpit.
3. Put your right knee to the mat and swivel your left leg a quarter-step back.
4. Shoot your right arm through his left armpit and to the right side of his head, putting your forearm to his carotid.
5. Put your head against his body. Raise your left arm, then rest it on his head.
6. Grab your left bicep with your right hand, then bring your left hand to his back.
7. Sit onto your right hip, bringing him to his left hip.
8. Squeeze with your hands. Walk your legs to your opponent, closing the gap.
Want to put your opponent to sleep? Give him a blood choke. The D’Arce Choke is a head-and-arm triangle that uses the right forearm to put pressure on the carotid artery. Do it long enough and your opponent’ll get an early bedtime.
You can also pull off this choke when your opponent’s on all fours and you’re behind and to the left of him, or when your opponent’s on top in a north-south position. The key is getting that right arm through the left armpit and locking it for the choke.