How to Pull It Off:
1. Get into guard position.
2. Push opponent’s right hand to floor and grab wrist with your left hand. Open your guard slightly.
3. Sit up and reach with your right arm so your armpit’s on his right shoulder.
4. Bend your right arm down and through, hooking his arm.
5. Sit down onto your left hip and grab your left wrist.
6. Bend his right arm inward, then roll it towards his right shoulder blade.
The Kimura was created by Japanese Judo master Masahiko Kimura, who used it to take out the father of BJJ, Hélio Gracie. Also called the Gyaku Ude-Garami, this move can be done from guard, top and side control positions.
Top 5 MMA Surges:
1. Bas Rutten’s Liver Shot: http://goo.gl/Gj0Vx
2. The Triangle Choke: http://goo.gl/1wbCl
3. Rear Naked Choke: http://goo.gl/k27Bk
4. Double Leg Takedown: http://goo.gl/FnYe4
5. The Guillotine: http://goo.gl/HKMrk
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE MMA CONTENT → http://bit.ly/323BwK6
Our Website | http://bit.ly/2KqOL1M
▼ DON’T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR MERCHANDISE BELOW ▼