In UFC on Fox 5, 23-year-old Rory MacDonald proved that he is one of the most creative and intelligent fighters in the game, beating “the Prodigy” B.J. Penn in three rounds. MMA Surge host Andrew “the Squid” Montañez explains how MacDonald used smart tactics and an unorthodox approach to defeat Penn in what could be Penn’s last match of his career.
Subscribe to MMA Surge: http://bit.ly/UcYJPA.
Check out these other great MMA Surge episodes:
1. Arm Bar From Mount http://goo.gl/e49WP
2. The Push Kick http://goo.gl/e49WP
3. The Reverse Triangle http://goo.gl/NmfUQ
4. Anaconda Choke http://goo.gl/DSfLC
5. Sambo Arm Bar http://goo.gl/udJ7g
Originally from Queens, NYC, The Squid has a history of taking down the competition. He has dominated at Vale Tudo contests, Grappler’s Quest Nationals, even the National
Fighting Championship. Follow him on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/AndrewJitsu.